Welcome To NCL AAC BLOCKS (light weight fly-ash bricks)
NCL AAC Blocks
Recently, Alltek Division has introduced NCL AAC Blocks. NCL AAC Blocks (lightweight fly-ash bricks) are manufactured in a state of the art Autoclave Aerated Technology
* Light Weight * Eco-Friendly * Consistent Quality
* Good Insulation from Heat & Sound * Made of Nagarjuna Cement
NCL AAC Blocks
|Precision in size: As per IS:2185|
|600 mm||200 mm||100/150/200/225 mm|
|Compressive Strength (N/mm2)||4.0-5.0|
|Dry Density (Oven Dry – kg/m3)||550 – 650|
|Sound Reduction (db)||38 – 50|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/(m-K))||As per IS:2185|
|Fire Resistance (in Hr.s)||4 to 6|
(1) Wash or pre-wet the Blocks to remove dust particles.
(2) Take 175 ml clean water per kg of ncl masonry glue 110 in a deep tub.
(3) While using electric drill with a whisk, add ncl masonry glue slowly and continue mixing for 3 min.
(4) Allow the mixer to stand for five min and remix again. Add required additional water to get uniform paste and remix.
(5) Uniform bed is made before fixing the block for even surface contact.
(6) Blocks are to be laid uniformly and complete the wall.
Cost Impact Analysis for G + 5 Structure (50000 Sq. Feet)
|4.5″ Brick Wall||4″ NCL Block Wall||Savings (Rs.)|
|Increased floor Area||—||833 sft.||12,50,000***|
* Calculated at Rs.7/- per red brick & NCL AAC Blocks at Rs.3300/- per m3 and prices vary from place to place and time to time
** High quality Block Jointing Mortar – NCL Masonry Glue 110
*** Calculated at Rs.1500/- per Sq.ft