Savings on Overall Project Cost
- On joint & plastering mortars
- On steel by 20 – 25% & concrete by 10%
- On labour & transportation cost
- On project implementation time
- Superior Thermal Insulation that reduce load on air-conditioning
- Superior Sound insulation with an STS rating of 44
- Easy to lay
- Can be cut into any size / shape easily
Green Building Producte
- Conserves Top soil
- 6 t0 7 LEED green building points
NCL Dry - Mix Mortar
For Quality & Speed
- Factory produced cement based, pre-mixed motors with high quality polymers & additives.
- only water need to added at site.
- No need to procure/store individual materials like sand, cement etc.
- Facilitates more productivity with reduced labour.
Clean Site Environment
Work Out Economical
NCL Masonry Glue 110
- Premium quality jointing motor for all Masonry work for quick and secure layingof Bricks and Blocks
- NCL Masonry Glue 110, is grey cement based thin coat adhesive for binding the AAC, CLC, Solid cement blocks & fly ash bricks, having good compression strength and excellent surface adhesion
NCL Masonry Glue 110 is used for laying AAC, CLC and fly ash Blocks.
NCl Masonry Glue is a thin jointing mortar with good bonding strength that will save 50 % on mortar cost compared to traditional mortars.
Packing: Delivered as dry premixed products in 50 kg / 40 kg HDPE bag.
Material Preparation: Take 165 ml clean water per kg of ncl masonry glue 110 in a mechanical mixer or in to a deep tube. While using electric drill with a whisk , add ncl masonry glue 110 slowly and continue mixing for 3 min. Allow the mixer to stand for min and remix again. Add required additional water to get uniform paste and remix.
Application: Application is simple with a notched trowel / machine . Uniform bed is made before fixing the block for even surface contact.
- 3.20 sft/ kg or 0.297 m2 at 6mm thick bed with 4″ blocks.
- 1.28 sft / kg or 0.119 m2 / kg at 6mm thick bed with 9″ blocks
Other Features: No water curing required after application. Dressing of joints not required before plastring. Very economical as the jointing material quantity is far less then traditional joint mortor.
NCL Render 608
- Premium quality premixed grey cement based render for concrete and block wall plastering
- Economical as coating thickness can be reduced to 10 to 12 mm
- Handling wastage will be minimum. plastering time can be dramatically reduced by using spray machine.
- When pumped it saves over 50 % manpower
- Ncl Render 608 is Used for plastering walls and ceilings
- NCL Render is mixed & applied using spray machine . This will speed-up the plastering work and reduce the labour cost
- Also Economical as thickness can be reduced to 10 mm to 12 mm with smooth surface finish.
- For manual application using traditional tools use ncl render 608-HP
Material Preparation: Take 175 ml clean water per kg of ncl render 608 110 in a mechanical mixer or in to a deep tube. While using electric drill with a whisk , add ncl render 608 slowly and continue mixing for 3 min. Allow the mixer to stand for 5 min and remix again. Add required additional water to get sprayble consistency and remix . Small quantities may be mixed as required using proportionate water
Application: Spary the mix over the surface. Level the surface using long box profile. Collect & reuse the material drawn while leveling the surface using trowel. Cure the surface for 4-5 days.
- 0.53 sft/ kg or 0.049 m2 per kg at an average thickness of 10 mm